Bingo...

Often Creative ideas are fought vehemently by mediocre Minds

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wonderful Nothingness!


Nothing is a concept that describes the absence of anything. Colloquially, it is used to indicate the lack of anything relevant or significant, or to describe a particularly unimportant thing, event, or object.

Sometimes I find myself in this state of 'nothingness'.It just happens on its own.Seems like I am elevated to some other level. Where time seems to pass and activities seem to happen around me,but I am not having anything particular to do, to say. Seems like nothing affects me.

My readings in a few spiritual books define this state of nothingness as the ultimate achievement. A state where you are unified with your surroundings. a state of being oneself, being aware and being satisfied.The teachings gave a lot of importance to the techniques required to attain these sense of nothingness, it also preached, that if you look too much for it, you wont find it-for its not there outside,but within oneself.

Its s state of ultimate calmness, with our own self, others.Acceptance of things as they are, free from any sort of questions, free from any kind of burden- just blissful solitude and peace.

Sometimes in my hyper active life, I mentally yearn for this kind of nothingness, and I feel blessed to achieve the same without much effort...or maybe there is effort...the effort of doing too many things,thinking too much...after which the mind gives way to this blissful state...

No comments: